Navigation is an integral function in Dragona that is divided into Quest and World Map navigation.
By right-clicking the name of the monster linked in the Quest information window, you can automatically move to the area where that monster is located.
- Automatic movement to designated location in the same area (within loading zone)
- Automatic movement to designated location in another area
- Automatic movement to relevant location in connection to Quest location information
- Movement by directly entering coordinates (including movement to other fields)
- Movement by directly entering the name or selecting an item (Predictive function)
- Movement through setting way points by right-clicking on the world map
How to Use
After accepting a Quest, if you right click on the name of a monster to hunt, or the name of a NPC to visit in the Quest Information Window, a window with two options will be displayed.
- Start Auto Movement
- Cancel Auto Movement
- After entering the location you wish to move to, or entering the NPC in the search window, select “Begin Auto Movement.”
- If you don’t know the exact area or coordinates, you can just search detailed items in [NPC] or [Area].
|NAVIGATION||I||AUTO NOTIFICATION||I||AUTO GUIDE||I||CHARACTER SEAL||I||PARTY & EXPEDITION||I||STORAGE|